BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"Imagine Me"




"Imagine Me"



Imagine me

Loving what I see when the mirror looks at me cause I

I imagine me

In a place of no insecurities

And I'm finally happy cause

I imagine me

Letting go of all of the ones who hurt me

Cause they never did deserve me

Can you imagine me?

Saying no to thoughts that try to control me

Remembering all you told me

Lord, can you imagine me?

Over what my mama said

And healed from what my daddy did

And I wanna live and not read that page again


[Chorus:]Imagine me, being free, trusting you totally finally I can...

Imagine me

I admit it was hard to see

You being in love with someone like me

But finally I can...

Imagine me


Being strong

And not letting people break me down

You won't get that joy this time around

Can you imagine me?

In a world (in a world) where nobody has to live afraid

Because of your love fears gone away

Can you imagine me?


[Bridge:]Letting go of my past

And glad I have another chance

And my heart will dance

'Cause I don't have to read that page again


[Chorus x2]

[Vamp:]Gone, gone, it's gone, all gone



Kirk Franklin

5 what's on your heart:

Zoe Believer said...

This is one of my favourite songs. I play it over and over again and has been a source of healing and inspiration for me.
I always try to look for which of the lines minister to me the most but it is impossible because the whole song ministers to me.
Thanks for reminding me of the song and for your comments on my blog.

Lady A said...

Whenever I feel down I try and replay that song in my head. Me too, the whole song ministers to me too. Did you see the video? It was pretty deep.

IJEOMA said...

wow.. this is a very powerful song.. i love the lyrics

Kiibaati said...

Never heard the song but the lyrics are striking all the right cords.

Hamza matar said...

lovely page