BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

God is at Work for You



God is at Work for You
Today's Scripture
“I know what I am planning for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future” Jeremiah 29:11 (NCV).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Too often, we think God is just out there - watching and waiting for us to get things right. God is a big God, but He loves you and He wants to help bring the best things possible into your life. God is at work in your life each and every day, blessing you and preparing you for great and wonderful things that you can’t even imagine! Your entire perspective will radically change when you realize God is in your everyday experiences. Even when we are not completely faithful to Him, He is always faithful to us! Make God your hope and rely solely on Him, and He’ll faithfully work things out that will bless you, protect you and encourage you!
A Prayer for Today
God, thank You for always having my best in mind. I know that You love me and want the best for Your children. Help me to be faithful to You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Read another Word with Joel & Victoria

0 what's on your heart: